Learn more about our IOSH courses
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: Specifically, the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course aims to revise key management responsibilities from the full IOSH Managing Safely course. Giving updates on relevant changes in good practice guidance, health and safety legislation and standards.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is available to those who have obtained the full IOSH Managing Safely qualification within the last three years and who wish to update and refresh their knowledge with the latest health and safety issues and best practice.
- Course Content
The coure covers:
* Revisiting IOSH Managing Safely course
* Risk Assessments
* Controlling risks
* Understanding your health and safety responsibilities
* Incident and accident investigation
* Measuring performance.
- Final qualification
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded an IOSH qualification, valid for five years.
- Additional Information