Designed to enable delegates to assemble, dismantle and correctly position the tower proficiently and safely for the task in hand.
Learn more about our PASMA courses
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 12
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: Universally acknowledged as the definitive industry standard, for users of alloy towers, the PASMA Tower User course and Code of Practice, have been completely updated to incorporate the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- Aimed at personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting mobile access towers.
- Course Content
By the end of the course, the delegate will:
- Be fully aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be fully aware of accident prevention and control
- Be fully aware of the needs regarding personal protective equipment
- Be able to assemble the platform as required
- Be able to dismantle the platform proficiently and safely
- Be able to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner.
- Final qualification
- On successful completion of a theory test, practical assessment and tower inspection, delegates will receive a PASMA certificate and photo ID card as proof of competence. The card is valid for 5 years.
- Additional Information
Course Entry Criteria:
- Applicants should be at least 16 years old and physically fit
- It is desirable (but not mandatory) that applicants are literate