To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: Emergency First Aid At Work Level 2 is designed to ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- The role of a First Aider
- Incident and patient management
- Primary assessment including C.P.R
- Seizures and choking
- Secondary assessment
- Bleeding, burns and scalds
- Heart attack
- Recording and reporting
- Epilepsy / diabetes
- Recording and reporting of accidents
- Understanding defibrillation resuscitation council UK guidelines
- Understanding and using a AED.
- Multiple choice exam paper
- First aid manual assessment by tutor at the end of the course.
There are currently no dates for Emergency First Aid At Work scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201