To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
Duration: 3 Days
Overview: To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Aims of first aid
- Priorities of treatment
- Recognition and treatment
- Choking, blood loss and treatment
- Shock, burns and scalds
- Medical conditions
- Epilepsy / diabetes
- Recording and reporting of accidents
- Understanding defibrillation resuscitation council UK guidelines
- Understanding and using a AED
There are currently no dates for First Aid at Work scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201