The IOSH Working Safely course is a basic introduction for all levels of personnel who are non-health and safety experts. The training will give staff the information they need to keep themselves safe at work.
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: To provide delegates with an understanding of their individual and collective duties to contribute to Health & Safety in the workplace.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- This programme is designed for all levels of personnel, as it is everybody’s responsibility to ensure Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Course Content
- Introduction to include case law updates and the reasons for managing safety.
- Accident causes and their investigation.
- Records and reporting (RIDDOR).
- Risk management and safe systems of work.
- Criminal law and individuals responsibilities.
- Safety policies.
- Communication and consultation.
- Safety signs.
- Common hazards.
- Organisation specific hazards.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify hazards and evaluate risks in the workplace.
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions.
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments.
- Follow their organisation’s Health & Safety policy.
- Co-operate and communicate on Health & Safety matters.
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others.
- Report relevant accidents and incidents, monitor their own activities, and assist managers in active monitoring.
- Final qualification
- Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded the IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
- Additional Information
Upcoming Course Dates
Books, exams & registration fees included (where applicable)
|IOSH Working Safely||Places||List Price||Web Price From|