This course provides a practical summary of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues identifying individual responsibilities for looking after yourself and others.
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: This CITB Health & Safety course provides a practical summary of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues identifying individual responsibilities for looking after yourself and others, what the employer’s duties are and what should be done if they think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- If you are considering, or already, working in the construction and civil engineering industry.
- Course Content
Outline of the Health & Safety Awareness Programme:-
- General Responsibilities
- Health & Welfare Introduced
- Work at Height
- Manual Handling
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Handheld Equipment & Tools
- Site Transport Safety
- Accident Prevention Reporting
- Noise & Vibration
- Hazardous Substances
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Procedures & First Aid
- Theory Test (multiple choice)
- Final qualification
- On successful completion of the course a 5 year nationally recognised Site Safety Plus certificate will be awarded
- Additional Information
The CITB Health & Safety Awareness training course is covered in 1 day. This course is classroom based.