This course provides an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites.
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: The CITB Site Environmental Awareness Scheme (SEATS) course will help you understand how environmental management issues on site and best practice techniques and legal compliance.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- The significance and importance of the environment
- A basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems
- Site waste management
- Prevention of pollution and water management
- Use of energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor and a good neighbour - including statutory nuisance, communications, archaeology and heritage.
There are currently no dates for CITB - Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201