This course provides an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites.
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: The CITB Site Environmental Awareness Scheme (SEATS) course will help you understand how environmental management issues on site and best practice techniques and legal compliance.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- The SEATS course is aimed at staff with managerial or supervisory responsibilities on a construction site, including site managers, site supervisors, site foreman, site agents and those with design or purchasing responsibilities.
- Course Content
This course outlines:
- The significance and importance of the environment
- A basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems
- Site waste management
- Prevention of pollution and water management
- Use of energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor and a good neighbour - including statutory nuisance, communications, archaeology and heritage.
- Final qualification
- Delegates who successfully completes this SEATS course will receive an accredited CITB Site Safety Plus certificate for Site Environmental Awareness.
- Additional Information
There are currently no dates for CITB - Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201