Training for this course is undertaken on the following categories: 1a, 1b, 3a and 3b. On successful completion, delegates will have their IPAF PAL (Power Access Licence) card endorsed with this qualification.
Operators will need to bring their own harness in order to complete 1b and 3b training.
Alternatively you can contact us on 08707 871 511 to purchase a harness from UTN Training.
Duration: 1 Day
This 1 day course will provide you with a mix of theory and practical training, designed to enable you to loading and unload MEWPs safely and proficiently.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- Be fully aware of hazards associated with transporting access and plant machinery
- Be fully aware of their responsibility and associated legislation
- Be fully aware of safe procedures for loading and unloading
- Be able to carry out inspections and risk assessments
- Be able to fully correctly position the vehicle for the task in hand
- Be able to safely and securely load and unload
On successful completion, delegates will receive an ePAL (electronic Powered Access Licence) giving instant recognition of identity and the categories accredited. The ePAL is valid for 5 years, after which the delegate would need to be re-assessed. If the delegate require a hardcopy IPAF Card and Certificate an extra cost of £15 + VAT applies.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old and physically fit
- Applicants should hold a valid IPAF PAL card for the relevant categories of machines
- It is desirable (but not mandatory) that applicants hold a current LGV licence or other suitable licence.
Upcoming Course Dates
Books, exams & registration fees included (where applicable)
|IPAF LOAD & UNLOAD||Places||List Price||Web Price From|