Duration: 1 Day
Overview: This course provides delegates with the knowledge and understanding to undertake the multiple choice questions required on each unit.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- Legal requirements
- Types of work
- Determine of walkways, traffic lanes and safety lamps
- Positioning and operation of temporary traffic signals
- Methods of traffic control
- Speed control
- Planning of Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- Work near tramways and railways
- Safe working practices.
There are currently no dates for Signing Lighting & Guarding Re-assessment - Units 002 & 010 scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201