- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 6
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: This course provides delegates with the knowledge and understanding to undertake the multiple choice questions required on each unit.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- Operatives whose SWQR card is due to or has expired by a period no greater then two months past the expiry date.
- Course Content
This course covers:
- Legal requirements
- Types of work
- Determine of walkways, traffic lanes and safety lamps
- Positioning and operation of temporary traffic signals
- Methods of traffic control
- Speed control
- Planning of Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- Work near tramways and railways
- Safe working practices.
- Final qualification
- On successful completion of the course delegates are awareded an SQA Certificate in the relevant unit taken and SWQR Card.
- Additional Information
- Delegates must hold an SWQR Card in the unit being reassessed.
There are currently no dates for Signing Lighting & Guarding Re-assessment - Units 002 & 010 scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201