To take this one day course delegates must hold a current PASMA Towers for Users PhotoCard and have a good knowledge of working at height. Delivered at a selection of our venues, the course shows how to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect towers on stairs.
- Course Overview
Number of Delegates: Maximum 8
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: By the end of this course delegates will know how to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others through both theory and practical sessions.
- Who should Attend
- This course is for those personnel whose work involves using towers on stairs.
- Course Content
- Current legislation including, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- Best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed towers and completion of tower inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers.
- Final qualification
A PASMA Certificate and Photocard will be issued to succeessful delegates who complete the theory and assessment sessions at the level they attend the course, which has a five year validity period.
A course content and notes booklet and current and a current Code of Practice booklet will be issued to all delegates who attend the course.
- Additional Information
Delegates must hold a current PASMA Towers for Users Photocard and have a good working knowledge of working at height.
Suitable head and foot protection and gloves are required during the practical session (other protection as per site requirements).
There are currently no dates for PASMA Towers on Stairs scheduled, but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you and your staff. Simply fill out the form with your required training or call us on 03301 340 201