The Ladder Association Working with Steps and Step Stools, Ladder Training half day course ensures delegates are competent to use steps & steps stools in an appropriate and safe way. Comprising of both theory and practical assessments, the course is designed for those who are infrequent users of ladders and step stools and is aimed at persons working in retail, offices, schools and the health sector.
Duration: Half Day
Overview: This half day course ensures you are competent to use ladders & steps stools in an appropriate and safe way.
Who Should Attend
A half-day course for infrequent users of stepladders and step stools in the workplace covers the following areas:-
- What delegates need to know about the law and standards relating to stepladders & step stools
- How to inspect stepladders, step stools and steps
- How to assess when it's appropriate to use stepladders & step stools
- How to correctly locate and safely use stepladders & step stools
- Successful delegates will be issued with a Ladder Association Certificate and I.D. Card
- Certification is valid for 5 years