Candidates must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works and a good understanding of spoken and written English. If you have any concerns in this area, please call us. CITB would strongly recommend any company or individual who holds the position of a TWC should have access to the BS 5975, this will also help them revise for the Site Safety Plus end test.
Duration: 2 Days
This 2 day training course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator, including an understanding of the essentials of good safety risk management.
Who Should Attend
Allowing the Temporary Works Co-ordinator (TWC) to:
• Understand the need for and duties of a TWC
• Understand the role of others
• Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role
The course also gives emphasis, throughout, to the importance of:
• The ‘4Cs’ (communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency)
• Risk management: safety and also business related