CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator
This is a CITB grant funded training course – find out more
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 2 Days
This 2 day training course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator, including an understanding of the essentials of good safety risk management.
Who Should Attend
If you are considering, or already work in the construction and civil industry.
Allowing the Temporary Works Co-ordinator (TWC) to:
• Understand the need for and duties of a TWC
• Understand the role of others
• Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role
The course also gives emphasis, throughout, to the importance of:
• The ‘4Cs’ (communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency)
• Risk management: safety and also business related
Delegates will receive a Certification valid for 5 years as an electronic PDF. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.