Designed to enable delegates to assemble, dismantle and correctly position the tower proficiently and safely for the task in hand.
Duration: 1 Day
Overview: Universally acknowledged as the definitive industry standard, for users of alloy towers, the PASMA Tower User course and Code of Practice, have been completely updated to incorporate the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Who Should Attend
- Be fully aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be fully aware of accident prevention and control
- Be fully aware of the needs regarding personal protective equipment
- Be able to assemble the platform as required
- Be able to dismantle the platform proficiently and safely
- Be able to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner.
- Applicants should be at least 16 years old and physically fit
- It is desirable (but not mandatory) that applicants are literate